ENROLMENTS 2023/2023 ARE NOW OPEN
Make an appointment to visit our school
Morning entrance: from 8.00 until 9.30 Pick-up time: 15.30
A morning breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks of fruit are included.
Regarding our activities at Little Star, your child would follow the class of children of his/her own age (children are divided into classes based on their year of birth). In the summer months, the teachers carry out numerous activities outside in our spacious garden which surrounds the villa. To give you an idea of the activities your child will follow, please find below a list of some examples included in our summer programme:
- Vegetable Patch: care and harvest of our vegetable and herb patches;
- Enchanted Lake: the children feed the fish and turtles that live in our little pond;
- Little Home: entrance into the Little Home for symbolic play;
- Mad Hatter: outdoor activities linked to a sense of magic;
- Wishing Well: the children make a wish which gives them total freedom of expression;
- GP5: this is a sport activity which utilises water and stimulates all 5 senses of the children.
- The teacher of this activity is specialised in gross motor skills;
- Picnics in the garden.
- Language Lab
- Cooking Lab